*Please note: this position is located in New Bedford, MA.
Overview: Company Website Posting Position:
Full-time Dentist Location:
137 Hathaway RD, New Bedford, MA 02746 Description
- Provide a full range of clinical general dental services to patients; diagnose dental conditions and plan oral health care in consultation with patients
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each parent and informed consent is granted for treatments rendered
- Educate patients and parents about improving oral health care
- Appropriately administer dental anesthesia
- Conduct necessary record-keeping and charting specific to patients
- Repair decayed and broken teeth by placement of various restoration techniques and materials and when necessary, extract teeth
- Provide leadership and direction to dental assistants and dental hygienists in all areas of patient treatment
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
- Must have DDS/DMD and currently hold or be eligible to obtain a valid license to practice dentistry in MA. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to Paige Williams, Manager Talent Acquisitions, Hathaway Road Dental, PC (d/b/a Cortland Dental) email@example.com.