Associate Dentist for a FFS Private Practice Near Atlanta
Dentistry is a people business. If you have exceptional people skills to accompany your outstanding clinical skills, this could be your career position. Join a well-established, single-location private office that enjoys tremendous success with a traditional fee-for-service model.
- State-of-the-Art office with CEREC, CBCT, implant system, laser, iTero, sedation suite
- Established patient base plus 150 new patients per month, 65% from internal referrals
- High Dental IQ patient base that appreciates comprehensive care
- Work with experienced colleagues, owner willing to mentor
- High income potential based on a percentage of production
This is a great opportunity for a dentist with at least two years of practice and/or residency experience
- Must have a Georgia dental license
- Must have exceptional communication skills and sincerely enjoy people and dentistry
- Experience with molar endo, third molar extractions, and/or sinus lifts is ideal, though not required
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!