We are looking for a General Dentist to join our growing practice! We have been providing Northeast Ohio with exceptional care since 1979. That means that our dental practice is deeply rooted in our local communities. We pride ourselves on always offering a gentle approach that places the patient's comfort as an utmost concern. Providing excellent dental care with as minimal stress and discomfort as possible is our ultimate goal.
No matter what your professional goals and aspirations are, we give you the opportunity to have it all! This is a very busy practice and you would have the potential to earn $250,000.00 - $550,000.00 per year!
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for high energy, happy, health-conscious individuals who are passionate about dentistry and have an engaging personality.
- No Lab Bills
- We Pay for Education and On-going Training
- We Pay for Malpractice Insurance
- We Accept Most Insurances
- 35,000 + patients in our database
- Over 1,400 Google Reviews with a 4.8 rating
- All Holidays Off
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive Matching 401K
- We pay for advertising and provide patients
- Large Sign on Bonus
- Identifying oral health issues and Educating patients on solutions and how to prevent bad oral hygiene.
- Providing comprehensive full-mouth exams, which includes diagnosing pertinent dental conditions.
- Discussing treatment options with the patient and the procedure's benefits.
- Performing agreed upon clinical treatments.
- Maintaining each patients' medical records with detailed accounts of the treatment and strict confidentiality.
- Assisting in the training and management of staff.
- Must be able to lead by example and set the tone for a positive atmosphere.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com