Prince George’s County, MD
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. This is an established practice with a steady patient flow and high productivity. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff.
Our office is located 15 minutes from Annapolis, 30 minutes from Washington DC and forty minutes from Baltimore. That means while out town is a family-oriented community, we also have access to world class restaurants, sailing, and to attend professional sports and music events. We have very mild winters with little to now snow. It's a good place to raise a family, very safe, friendly, diverse community. People are very welcoming.
- 100% Owner for conventional lab fees
- Associate pays 35% of implant lab fees
- Health Insurance
- CE ($2,000 allowance)
- Relocation allowance/sign on bonus
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com