Richland County, SC
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking an associate Pediatric Dentist for our Richland County office; full-time preferred but part-time may be possible. Any experience level will be considered. Great compensation! Seeking an Associate who is solely focused on patient care and willing to do whatever it takes to provide the best positive experience for the patient and parent. We believe that growth and opportunity are endless! Our community offers many cultural amenities, parks, and recreational features. This is a popular destination for boating, fishing, kayaking and canoeing.
- Health Insurance (paid 50%)
- 401k (after 1 year)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on pediatrics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com