Baltimore, MD (area)
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an Oral Surgeon to join our busy practice. We are seeking an associate Oral Surgeon for our Baltimore, MD (area) office; full-time preferred – 5 days per week. Ideal candidate will be Board certified or eligible, offer outstanding patient care and strong communication skills. Prefer experience with dentoalveolar surgery, implant surgery, TMJ surgery. Area offers amazing quality of life with family-friendly communities; Close to 2 major metropolitan cities.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on oral surgery.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com