We are experiencing tremendous growth in our established and thriving practices in beautiful Southwest Arkansas and we are looking for a General Dentist to join our team. Our practice has an increasing loyal patient flow and high productivity. Our transparent business model combines the BEST aspects of your workplace options without the typical headaches and pressures. You have full access and transparency to our central support staff and there are no production pressures when you join our team. If you are a motivated doctor looking for complete clinical autonomy, a full schedule, and a loyal, experienced, supporting staff, this is your opportunity to maximize your earnings for long-term career success!
- No Weekends – 4 ½ work week
- Average 40 patients per day.
- 80 new patients a month
- Experienced & loyal staff with no high turnover
- Relocation Assistance
- 100% Malpractice, Health, Life, & Ltd Benefits
- 401k Plan plus Company Matching
- Paid Holiday, Sick & Vacation Time
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Job Code: 17217