We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an Orthodontist to join our busy practice. We are seeking a full time associate general dentist for our Howard County, MD office. Ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing, affable, and have leadership abilities. We are looking for someone who can listen before speaking, is empathetic, highly congenial, has patience and is willing to learn new technology and technical skills. A doctor who is will help us to build on the practice’s legacy of excellence and prominence in the community. Great compensation with benefits!
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Orthodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on orthodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com