We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a Periodontist to join our busy practice. We are seeking an associate Prosthodontist for a Part-time or Full-time position in our Pinellas County, FL (West Coast) office. Large multi doctor / multi hygienist practice with large stable patient base. Have a specialist area that they are interested in - prosthodontics, implants, endo, perio, ortho, sleep medicine. Must be a competent dentist who focuses on comprehensive exams and treatment planning. Meets our Core Values of Own It - takes responsibility for their actions and is self-motivated to increase dental and non-dental skills as they have their own goals that align with the practice. Service with a Smile - genuinely friendly, caring of others - not just their patients but the team around them. Communicates well with others and enhances those around them rather than "belittle". Partnership - they work well in a team and understand the team working together is more effective than an individual. Future focused - they are building relationships for the long term both with patients and colleagues - not just interested in what can be gotten "today". Always looking to provide a high standard of dentistry based on today’s success and learning about what's coming in the future.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Benefits TBD
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Periodontology Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on periodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com