Nashville Metro, TN
We’re looking for a compassionate and outgoing General Dentist to join our patient centric, technology driven and dynamic practice in the Nashville area to deliver uncompromising excellence in dentistry to our patients using the most advanced techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry. This will be a rewarding high income potential opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working in a busy practice. We provide rewarding careers for team members and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
AREA OFFERS GREAT CLIMATE—GROWING AREA WITH LOTS OF NEW BUSINESS AND HOUSING—VERY DIVERSE COMMUNITY
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of Dentistry and Strong in providing Cosmetic Dentistry such as Veneers, Implants, Composite Bonding etc...
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members, as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Current, valid TN license to practice dentistry in state of hire (License must be in good standing).
- New Graduates welcome.
- Other certifications as required by the state include—CPR, DEA, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $205,189.38 - $224,739.31 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
To learn more about us please contact: