Our client's expanding practice in Dyersburg is looking to add an associate to their team! The perfect candidate for this role will have some years of practice experience, but new grads are accepted as well. Our client is looking for a candidate that will thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintains an entrepreneurial mindset, seeking to be a part of a community-oriented culture that goes well beyond clinical aspects!
The Dyersburg practice is located 90 minutes north of Memphis and just under 3 hours west of Nashville. With their advanced technology, our client strives to offer world-class dentistry that is convenient at a price that is affordable without compromising on quality. Each practice receives top of the line professional development and support, with plenty of opportunity for advancement to ownership potential. To be considered, candidates must be committed to the highest quality of patient care.
- TN dental license - with no disciplinary actions (or application in process)
- Full-Time (4 days/week, 36 hrs.)
- 2+ years of practice experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to develop a following of patients within the practice.
- Ability to lead and a direct a productive team of 3 hygienists, 2 assistants, and 2 operations team members
- Willingness to develop skills and service mix in the areas of implant surgery, endodontics, occlusion, team leadership and personal development
Compensation & Benefits:
- Daily Rate Guarantee
- 30% net collections paid
- Benefits - Med, Dental, Vision & matching 401k
- Opportunity to earn or purchase up to 30% ownership in the practice
- Partnership opportunity after 24 months
If you feel that you not just meet, but exceed these qualifications, we'd like to speak with you. Please Apply and you will be contacted by a member of Dental Team Finder to discuss your qualifications. Dental Team Finder offers a charge free service for the candidates that we represent. We look forward to speaking with you!