We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join us in Queensbury, NY. Formerly known as "Hometown USA" the greater Glens Falls/Queensbury area is still a great place to raise a family. Located at the foothills of the Adirondack Park and 3hours drive from NYC, Boston, and Montreal it offers country living with city access. Our practice is 49 years old with patients accustomed to receiving care in an up to date facility with staff dedicated to their welfare. We enjoy fee for service without insurance discounting, yet we help patients acquire the insurance benefits that they are entitled to. We practice comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on understanding the whole patient, while minimizing any negative impact on the environment or patient. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Health Insurance
- CE Allowance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com