Cumberland Surgical Arts And Associates - Regional Marketing / Practice Relations Coordinator
**Please note this is a PART-TIME role**
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Specialist, the Regional Marketing / Practice Relations Coordinator is responsible for multiple territories within an assigned region. Interacting with field operations, support offices, and partner agencies, the PRC implements and optimizes local and individual doctor campaigns that drive new patient growth, office and territory production.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the new patient trends, local market and customer segments, and office nuances to inform marketing plan direction to drive new patient growth.
- Build relationships with key vendors in the region/market.
- Organize continuing education courses with staff based on need.
- Strategically collaborate with supporting doctors to build out an ROI-driven marketing calendar to achieve objectives and the ability to create plan optimizations and execute.
- Visit referring offices monthly, building relationships with the regional operations leaders and supporting doctors.
- Plan and run events based on developing and maintaining relationships with referring offices.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for the local operations team and partner doctors.
- Assist with social platforms for organic growth. (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Effective written, verbal, and electronic communication that is professional in both content and delivery.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with office staff, doctors, local schools, and community organizations.
- Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Design proficiency using Canva.
- Practices shared accountability with other functional areas of the business.
- Willingness to adapt to changing needs – and adjust as necessary.
- Strong multi-tasking, project management, and proactive problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills with strong verbal, written, and presentation proficiency.
- Must have attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, and a minimum of 3 years event management experience; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience working in dental/oral surgery and managing referral trends.
OMS360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
OUR CORE VALUES?
- Teamwork: We are one community; partners with a shared vision of success. We are more powerful together than alone.?
- Integrity: We communicate honestly, transparently, and authentically. We take responsibility for our actions, building our reputation by doing what is right.?
- Growth-Minded: We seek to constantly adapt and improve. We provide pathways for personal and professional fulfillment.?
- Excellence: We are a performance-driven organization, with a passion for excellence in service and outcomes. We are committed to being the best version of ourselves each day.?
- Respect: We actively listen and seek to understand. We are welcoming to all; treating others with dignity, compassion, and kindness.?