Our client has a private specialty practice located in Cypress, TX (NW Houston) is looking to add a full-time Endodontic Specialist and Day 1 Partner to their team. If you like working with a great team and are in the Houston Area or interested in relocating and obtaining a Texas license, we'd like to talk with you! Here are more details below:
To be considered you must have:
- DDS/DMD degree
- Certificate of Specialty in Endodontics from a credentialed U.S. program
- Licensed in Texas (or eligible to obtain)
- CPR & DEA up to date
- 4-5 days a week/full time
- 1099 role (with partnership)
- 40% of collections ($1.5MM annually at present)
- Partnership available immediately
- Mentorship (clinically and admin)
While it is important to our client that you are authorized to work as an endodontist, it is just as important that you are a fit for the culture of the existing team. Our client is looking for ownership-minded candidate that wants to be the face of the practice, not simply a "hired gun".
If you meet or exceed these expectations, we invite you to apply. You will be contacted by a member of Dental Team Finder to be considered further. Dental Team Finder offers a charge free service for the candidates that we represent. Thank you for your interest!