Total compensation package 150K to 300K!
Ready to find an opportunity that will improve your quality of life while providing a successful career in a thriving community just outside of Salt Lake City, UT?
Gentle Dental Arts, Orem Utah
Dr. Larsen, an alumnus of the University of Pacific School of Dentistry, is eager to find an Associate or Junior Partner for his practice in the Orem, Utah area. He has served the Salt Lake City & Orem community for over 35 years and is ready to expand his practice & would love to be a mentor & support you as you grow in your career
“We have the opportunity to change a person’s life … those are the things that make dentistry fun” – Dr. Alexander Larson
If you're looking for unlimited earnings potential, great benefits, and the ability to grow this thriving practice ... then we should talk. If you're looking for just another job, keep looking ....
You work hard, you deserve to be rewarded:
- $700 per day minimum OR up to 33% of collections (whichever is higher)!
- Stable & consistent schedule starting at 2-3 days/week & building to full time!
- Steady new patient flow with a very busy hygiene schedule – allowing you to build your practice with confidence (We provide care for over 5300 patients per year & see over 35 new patients per month, averaging over $6,000 per day in production).
- If the right fit, the new dentist will earn equity in the practice (becoming a junior partner) without having to buy in!
- NO WEEKENDS! (Schedule is negotiable, preferred: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- We have a strong & committed team that is ready to support you & room to grow! (The best of both worlds: working with an established team & adding great team members)
- Mentorship, Collaboration, and Support – our team of experienced doctors & team members are ready to help you thrive!
- Health Insurance Available!
- Annual continuing education allowance available
Qualifications & What we are looking for in you …
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Valid Utah dental license (or in the process of obtaining) that is in good standing
- Ability to pass an extensive criminal background check
- Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage
- 2+ years of experience in General Dentistry
- Experienced in General Dentistry. Advanced training in Sleep Apnea/Airway Treatment, Endo, Ortho, and Oral Surgery is a plus
- Confident & driven – you will be leading your team to success
- Friendly & flexible – able to get along with your team members & be a leader in the practice
- Responsible & ambitious – our team is counting on you to be successful & serve our community
- Caring & compassionate – your ability to lead the team & connect with your patients will allow you to thrive
Powered by JazzHR