Are you highly organized and passionate about supporting numerous teams dedicated to providing top notch dental care? Do you know the ins and outs of managing the operations of up to 8-10 busy dental practices? Do you enjoy developing practice budgets, developing forward-thinking business plans, and helping to give patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We've got the ideal job for you with Bright Now! Dental in our Colorado market.
Your Role as a District Manager
You'll be an important member of the operations team, helping to realize revenue targets, manage annual budgets, and create strategic business plans for 8-10 locations within your market. We hope you love to travel, because you'll be spending time at multiple offices, working with them to develop plans that will help them meet revenue and budget objectives, while ensuring each office is effectively maintaining and executing operational standards. You'll also be:
- Ensuring services comply with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements
- Analyzing financial trend data and balancing operations costs
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing Managers who can build teams dedicated to providing exceptional patient care
- Supervising district Office Managers and coaching, giving performance appraisals and corrective action when necessary
- Communicating with Office and Dental leadership to ensure they have necessary support
- Leveraging market advertising, marketing and sales to each office's best advantage
- Engaging with providers to build strong relationships while supporting them and ensuring their success
What's It Like to Work at Smile Brands?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.