Dentolutions, Traverse City, MI-
Competitive Compensation & Sign on Bonus
Come join us at Dentolutions! We believe the purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others. At Dentolutions, we offer a collaborative approach to dentistry, offering comprehensive services in a single location. Our providers work together with patients using a respectful team approach, enabling and encouraging one another. We do our best so that the experience in our office will be comfortable and enjoyable.
Dr Reznich has been practicing dentistry since 1986 and he has devoted his professional life to refining his clinical and communication skills in order to better serve his patients’ needs. Dr. Reznich believes in providing thorough information about dental health, and is committed to helping his patients make healthy choices regarding their dentistry.
Traverse City, MI is a beautiful landscape located at the head of the East and West arms of the Grand Traverse Bay, a 32 mile long bay of Lake Michigan! There are numerous freshwater beaches, downhill skiing areas, numerous forests, and hiking galore!
Our team is looking for the right experienced and motivated Associate General Dentist to join our growing practice!
Benefits / Compensation: You deserve to be rewarded for your hard work
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Fee for service office!
- 10K sign on bonus!
- Benefits package matching 401K and Medical stipend!
- $3,000.00 a year for Continuing Education!
- Stable & consistent full-time schedule.
- Steady new patient flow with a very busy hygiene schedule – allowing you to build your practice with confidence (We provide care for over 1800 patients).
- NO WEEKENDS!
- We have a strong & committed team that is ready to support you & room to grow!
- Mentorship, Collaboration, and Support!
What we are looking for in you …
- Confident & driven - excited to cater to this adult patient base and help them learn how to focus on prevention of dental disease, the protection of the chewing system, and the renewal of youthful, healthy smiles.
- Responsible & ambitious – our team is counting on you to be successful & serve our community.
- Caring & compassionate – your ability to lead the team & connect with your patients will allow you to thrive.
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school.
- Qualified candidates must have an MI Dental License that is active & in good standing or have the ability to obtain such a licensure.
- Be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage.
- 2 plus years Experience in General Dentistry.