Total Compensation Package: $175,000+
The Center for Progressive Dentistry
“Treatment Made Just for You”
At The Center for Progressive Dentistry, we are constantly learning and building our industry knowledge in order to provide our patients with the latest and most promising treatments. Dr. Joseph Bedich himself has earned over 2,000 hours of continuing education in various dental disciplines. From preventative care to smile makeovers, we do it all! As our practice continues to grow, we are looking for the right General Dentist to scale our sleep apnea and invisalign products and come interested in learning sedation and implants. Located just an hour from Cleveland and beautiful Lake Erie, there is always something to do and explore!
What can Dr. Bedich offer you?
- Incredible mentorship, complete clinical autonomy and the opportunity to master high end dentistry!
- Highest earning potential all while doing what you love! (Potential to earn well over $200k+ annually once you are credentialled.)
- Opportunity to master your technique, learn new skills, and partner with an incredible mentor.
- Modern office equipped with CEREC, Biolase Lasers, and Sirona CBCT/Panoramic technology and Eaglesoft software.
- Exposure to Oral and Conscious IV Sedation alongside an experienced dental anesthesiologist.
- The privilege to provide care to over 2,000 patients and support the Cortland community.
Benefits / Compensation: You deserve to be rewarded for your hard work
- Daily Guarantee ($700) during the initial 90-day “ramp up” period OR 30% of net production (whichever is higher)! Unlimited earning potential!
- SIGN ON BONUS!
- CE Allowance!
- Stable and consistent full-time schedule.
- Steady new patient flow with a very busy hygiene schedule – allowing you to build your practice with confidence. We provide care for over 2,000 patients per year and see 20-25 New Patients per month.
- If the right fit, the new dentist will earn vested equity in the practice (associateship) without having to buy in
- NO WEEKENDS! The new Associate will work 3-4 days.
- We have a strong and committed team that is ready to support you with room to grow!
- Health Insurance (50% of premium covered for Associate)
- Simple IRA retirement account.
- Time Off: 2 weeks unpaid time off (as coordinated with Dr. Bedich) and major holidays.
What you should know about Dr. Bedich and his team:
- Our team of dental professionals are committed to supporting each other and exceeding the expectations of our patients while providing high end dental care!
- We are patient focused and understand the importance of treating each patient with respect while providing the highest level of comprehensive dentistry.
- We are in constant pursuit of expanding our knowledge and encourage our team to grow and develop their skills.
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school.
- Qualified candidates must have an Ohio Dental License that is active and in good standing and be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage.
- 2+ years of experience in General Dentistry.
- Experienced in General Dentistry. Advanced training in (Sleep Apnea), (Implant Placement), Endo, Ortho, and Oral Surgery is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR