General Dentist Opportunities in Anchorage and Wasilla, Alaska! *** Ask about our Retention Bonus
Southcentral Foundation is an Alaska Native-owned healthcare system serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indians in the state. Our award-winning model of care is based on our belief that the journey to wellness is a responsibility shared between patient and provider.
Why work at Southcentral Foundation?
Benefits designed around your health and wellness. Employees are offered one hour per week of paid wellness leave, on-site fitness and daycare facilities, competitive wages, and much more!
Where we live
Anchorage is surrounded by majestic snowcapped mountains, hundreds of miles of trails, downhill and cross-country ski areas, world-class fishing, and more. Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska, with a population of more than 300,000 people.
Alaska is known for its unique wildlife, beautiful summers (Anchorage averages 19.5 hours of sunlight a day), and breathtaking displays of the northern lights. If you enjoy the outdoors, socializing, and adventures, Alaska is the place for you!
Clinical team environment is one of the most robust in the country. Data-driven, quality-focused approach means that compensation is salary-based, encouraging a practice centered on wellness rather than quantity.
Integrated care teams provide accessible quality care while reducing team workloads. Patient care coordination provides access to specialists in multiple disciplines.
- Graduation from an accredited dental school.
- Licensed as a Dentist in the State of Alaska or the ability to obtain license prior to hire.
- Current license for intermittent positions or Commissioned Corps.
- Completion of an approved residency training program required for specialty dentistry positions. Must be Board certified or Board eligible.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required. ACLS, NRP, ATLS, ALSO and PALS as required for specialty and any certification relating to the scope of practice as required.
- Sign-on bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- License fee coverage
- Opportunities for advancement
- Enhanced leave program
- Retention Program
- CDE stipend with additional leave hours
- Student loan repayment options available
- No after-hours
- No production demands
- No billing
- No insurance constraints on patients
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm schedule access to a integrated care team Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant and Case Manager Support
- Access to all dental specialties
Access to care:
- Electronic health records
- Comprehensive formulary with on-site pharmacy
- Access to multi-disciplinary team of specialists, including oral and maxillofacial surgeons, orthodontists, endodontists, prosthodontists, periodontists, and a certified cleft and palate team
- On-site complementary services such as traditional healing, medical specialists, and a health and wellness center
If interested please, click the link to apply directly for this amazing opportunity.
Physician Recruiter II