Seeking a General Dentist to work in a locally-owned practice located in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Large patient base. Mix of PPO and private pay. 50-60 new patients per month
- Established in the community more than twenty years
- Take over existing patients. Strong production potential
- Work-Life Balance. Full-time, 4 days per week with no nights or weekends
Compensation for the Associate Dentist
- $180,000+ First Year income potential for experienced dentist ($50,000-$60,000 monthly production goal)
- Compensation includes a minimum guarantee and a percent of collections. Some benefits available (health insurance, 401K, paid malpractice, CE program.)
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide traditional General Dentistry services including exams, fixed and removable prosthodontics, operative dentistry, extractions, anterior and premolar root canals
- Maintain the good reputation in the community
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active Georgia dental license
- Some experience or residency training preferred but not required
For more information contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!