Join a well-established private practice that is seeking a dedicated Associate Dentist to join their dynamic team minutes from Savannah, GA. The practice boasts a strong reputation, a skilled team of professionals, and modern facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional dental care and have maintained a strong presence in the community.
- High fee levels: Average in-network PPO buildup and crown goes for $1,500
- Patient Base: Predominantly PPO patients with some fee-for-service
- Technology: Equipped with advanced tools including TRIOS scanner, implant system. Access to CBCT
- Mentoring: Associates will have access to the RipeGlobal virtual residency program for skill enhancement
- The practice has a highly efficient team and streamlined office systems
- Take over a busy schedule from the beginning
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: 30% of production with no lab deductions
- Guaranteed Minimum: $800-1,000, depending on experience
- Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k, Continuing Education stipend
- Income Potential: Full -Time Associate income potential $200,000-$300,000 for four days)
Path to Partnership:
- Partnership opportunity available after 2 years
If you are a skilled and passionate dentist ready to contribute to a thriving practice, enhance your skills, and enjoy a supportive team environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate and practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!