We are experiencing growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy private practice. We are in a growing area with lots of people moving from the cities. Our area offers beautiful lakes for water sports and is an outdoor recreational paradise. We are the largest dental office in the area, and value our family atmosphere with very well-trained staff. All management is done for our doctors so they can focus on patient care. Our doctors see100 to 150 patients per day, and we provide 2 dental assistant per doctor. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Ownership opportunity
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- CE Allowance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com