Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do! With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care to underserved families in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking a Pediatric Dentist
to join our growing team. Support our mission to provide excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences for children and young adults. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Take care of your community while participating in activities to promote a positive image of the company!
- Join in morning huddles (hey, you can even run one!), plan your day and let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration, meeting goals, etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
- Pediatric Dentists are responsible for providing dental services to patients with the support of their team.
- Hold staff to the highest integrity by adhering to all government regulations, company standards, and company compliance programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Our practice has:
- DentaPro software
- Digital x-ray and Panorex units
- Fiber-optic handpieces
- Partner with Dental Anesthesiologists on sedation cases
- Specialized support staff for Specialists
- Yearly OSHA and HIPPA and Emergency Management training
- State insurance plans, PPO and out-of-network payor mix
Qualifications: We expect you to have:
What we offer:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Completed a Pediatric Residency accredited by the CDA
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in states where providing care or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - PALS/BLS, DEA, etc.
- Nitrous Oxide certification (only LA, MS, DC, TX, MA)
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and young adults
- Guaranteed daily rate OR a percentage of collections
- No lab fees
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.