A successful Pediatric dental practice in Okemos, MI (near East Lansing/ Michigan State University) is expanding and looking to hire a full-time Pediatric Dentist. It is owned by a Board-certified Pediatric Dentist, who has an excellent referral base from existing patients, general dentists, and medical providers. This is a progressive practice, with an integrative approach to Pediatric dentistry, airway, and early intervention orthodontics. Behavior management, hospital dentistry, and in-office IV sedation, aesthetic Zirconia crowns, Stainless steel crowns, frenectomies using lasers, robust hygiene program, encompassing all aspects of pediatric dentistry is practiced here. This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate or a seasoned practitioner looking for an associateship or partnership. The practice is offering a great practice-atmosphere with experienced team, mentorship, earning potential, and benefits. The practice is in a town with the top 10 school districts in Michigan and in close proximity to the Michigan State University.
· Full-Time (M-Thurs.)
· $1,500 Daily-rate guarantee OR 35-40% of Net Collections (sliding scale, whichever is higher)
· FFS & Delta Dental Premier insurance only, no Medicaid
· Health benefits
· CE upto $2500 per year
· Professional licenses paid
· $ 5000 paid towards out of state relocation
· Associate or Partnership opportunity
· Graduation from accredited Pediatric Dentistry Program
· Board eligible or Board certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
If you believe you'd be a good fit for this position, and would like more information, please click "Apply" below. Also, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.