Smile Brands is one of the largest dental support organizations (DSO) in the U.S., we provide comprehensive business support services through exclusive long-term agreements with affiliate dental groups. Founded in 1998, through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with over 700 affiliated practices across 30 states. Our dedicated team members are all focused on a single mission of delivering Smiles For Everyone!® Our organization has been recognized on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work list three times. And we are proud to be the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
The Compensation (Workforce Analytics) Analyst will provide high quality analysis work for incentive compensation programs and their calculations, as well analysis of workforce data and their reports. The position will work to supervise specific programs, once training has completed and competency has been established. This role has a core responsibility in the monthly accruals report building, their analysis, and their quality audits. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders, internally to HR and across our departments to develop, update, and begin administering and maintaining impactful reporting, dashboards and analytics to help drive business decisions. Will work in fast-paced environments with rapidly changing requirements and be able to deliver valuable insights to drive strategic decisions. Prior experience reporting trends and creating reports and dashboards using various report methods and BI application is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Compensation Program Analysis and Reporting accountabilities include:
- Provide consultative guidance to HR teams and management on a wide range of compensation matters including appropriateness of exemption status for positions based on FLSA guidelines, job descriptions must adhere to a specific format, and you will manage our new hire on-boarding agreements.
- You will complete market reviews on base and bonus pay, job classifications review, minimum wage analysis, and minimum wage compliance with Federal, State and municipality districts for keeping us in legal compliance with minimum wage changes,.
- You will service as a key resource with annual benchmarking analyses we do, with annual incentive reporting, and projections, as well as market analysis using Payfactors to slot and grade positions, as well as making looking for new ways make our reports easier and more efficient.
- Administers incentive accruals and payment processes to include monthly, quarterly and annual earnings. Prepares financial and operating reports on need and presentation material for senior leadership.
- Calculates accurate and timely compensation payments for incentive pay plans, gets those approved by Division Director's and VP's, as well as by the Compensation Director and CHRO.
Compensation Data and Report Administration/Workforce Analytics:
- Partners with finance and areas of operations in support of incentive plan modeling, annual budget for compensation programs and integration into the organizations financial budget. May include monitoring participant performance within variable and incentive pay plans and summary of trends and measures to management.
- Collaborate with internal teams i.e. IT, Finance and HR teams to identity system and process improvements, deliver business and technical requirements with business rules, concept maps, process maps, user flows and user acceptance tests on new report/system requirements.
- Participates in the creation of workforce analytic products, supports business needs for reoccurring report development and administration.
- Develop and sustain Data Management activities to maintain reliable data and enable scalable reporting solutions (e.g. help set data governance standards, including data audits, and data cleanup strategy.
- Develops analytical tools and statistical reports and dashboards to monitor and track compensation plans performance and remunerations.
- Scope, develop, test UKG reports, dashboards utilizing standard UKG report writing tools, including the development of report requirements for custom reports requiring more advance tools such as BIRT.