Smile Brands is one of the largest dental support organizations (DSO) in the U.S., we provide comprehensive business support services through exclusive long-term agreements with affiliate dental groups. Founded in 1998, through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with over 700 affiliated practices across 30 states. Our dedicated team members are all focused on a single mission of delivering Smiles For Everyone!® Smiles for patients, providers, employees, and community partners. Everyone. Our organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work list. And we are proud to be the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
We are seeking a Patient Services Specialist to join our Credit Services team. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has customer service experience, works well in a fast-paced environment, and has excellent communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote company culture by providing excellent customer service: interact with customers, teams, field staff, etc.
- Conduct outbound and inbound calls
- Understand and explain patient account status and activity
- Meeting daily expectations to ensure goals and business needs are met
- Collections - negotiate and secure payments from customers in an effort to resolve and prevent past-due balances