Chief of Dentistry
Incredible opportunity to be the Leader of the Dental Department within a highly regarded organization located in southern Connecticut as the Chief of Dentistry. This prestigious organization serves the community and prepares Dental Residents in Adult Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry and Oral Surgery for a successful career. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of clinical experience and a minimum of three years of Leadership experience working with a CODA program.
- Well-run, highly respected organization
- Mix of clinical and administrative duties
- Guaranteed salary based on experience
- Excellent benefit package
- Minimum requirements:
- DDS/DMD earned from an accredited US Dental School
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience after graduation
- Minimum of three years of Leadership experience with a CODA accredited Residency Program
- Must have extensive experience working in an OR and must be very comfortable providing care as well as supervising residents
- CT licensed or license eligible in CT
Interview Today! Contact Marcia Patterson today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9118
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/resources/blog/