We are a growing organization supporting dental practices around 9 states, predominantly focusing on pediatric dentistry with some general and orthodontics in the mix as well. We are currently in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Mississippi.
Established in 2015, we started with 3 offices and through constant diligence and commitment, have expanded to over 55 offices with a solid growth plan in place. We don’t have a particular number we are trying to reach but rather are focusing and looking to grow the right way – something we pride ourselves on! We are striving to change the DSO landscape and be different than many of the DSOs out there and in the process truly put a “dent” in dentistry. In addition, we pride ourselves on our mission statement and core values which govern our practice model. We are very culture driven and we are looking for providers who fit our cultural model. In essence, we consider ourselves a dental family and extend that warm reception to our communities. We refer to our patients as “guests,” and support exceptional clinical care. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated provider to join our team who is comfortable treating both children and young adults.
Located in the heart of West Alabama, Tuscaloosa is a beautiful vibrant community that’s filled with legendary history. Home to the renowned University of Alabama and located along the Black Warrior River, you’ll find a walkable Downtown that’s complete with live music, outdoor spaces to explore, and local restaurants to meet every palate. Birmingham is less than an hour away for when you want to feel the big city vibes!
· 40K sign on bonus.
· Competitive compensation ranges $175K – $250K.
· Relocation assistance.
· Equity Partnership opportunities.
· Company paid health insurance and a great benefit package.
· Company paid malpractice insurance.
· Paid time off/ Holidays.
· Financial support for continuing education.
· Work life balance.
· Autonomy to practice dentistry the way you were trained in an environment you are comfortable in.
- Flexible schedule - 3 days a week
- Open to New Graduates
- Visa sponsorship
· Promote oral health and disease prevention.
· Diagnose oral diseases
· Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options
· Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient’s oral health
· Review treatment plan options with patients
· Review, maintain and update patients’ medical and dental records
· Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
· Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws
· Provide proper restorative and preventive dental care
· Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all patients
· Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office
· Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development
· DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
· Current state license to practice dentistr