Central Oklahoma Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates
Let Your Smile Shine.
Are you a talented Oral Surgeon with a passion for transforming smiles and changing lives? Are you ready to take your career to the next level in a modern and patient-focused oral surgery environment?
Dr. Richard Miller specializes in the practice of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is looking for a full-time oral surgeon to join his fast-paced, growing practice. We are headquartered in Stillwater, OK with offices in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
Dr. Miller has owned the practice since 2000 and is a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and of the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is also a member of the Oklahoma Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the Oklahoma Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in addition to the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Miller specializes in All-On-4 treatment, individual dental implants, wisdom teeth extractions, facial cosmetic treatments, and facial trauma. Our practice is passionate about the care we provide and we work hard to provide the best individual dental solutions for each patient using an innovative and comprehensive approach to dental care. Currently, our practice involves two full-time oral surgeons and one part-time oral surgeon. Our state of the art technology allows us to provide the best results and create a productive work environment focusing our time and energy on our ultimate goal of improving our patients’ quality of life.
What We Offer:
- Incredible mentorship.
- Highest earning potential all while doing what you love.
- Opportunity to master your technique, learn new skills, and partner with an incredible mentor.
- Modern office equipped with CBCT, intraoral scanner, 3D printers, X-NAV Dynamic Guided Implant Placement System, 3D facial imaging, photogrammetry, EXOCAD, Zirkonzahn heavy and light milline machine along with an in-house digital dental laboratory.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package. Earning potential between 675K and 1 million plus! Get out of it what you put into it.
- Stable and consistent full-time schedule.
- Office Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Annual Continuing Education stipend.
- 401k available after one year of employment.
What You Will Bring:
- Confidence & Drive – you will help lead your team to success.
- Friendliness & Flexibility – you will get along with team members and be a leader in the practice.
- Responsibility & Ambition – you will be counted on to be successful and serve our community.
- Care & Compassion – your connection with patients will allow you to thrive.
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school.
- Board certified Oral Surgeon or Board eligible in Oral Surgery.
- Qualified candidates must have an Oklahoma Dental License that is active and in good standing or be eligible to obtain an Oklahoma dental license. Additionally candidates must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check.
- Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage.
- All-On-4 previous experience is a plus!
Powered by JazzHR