For more information please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at Farrellj@interdent.com.
We're looking for a skilled full-time or part-time General Dentist to practice out of our Gentle Dental Klamath Falls office.
*Up to $30,000 Sign-on Bonus!*
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- GD Klamath Falls - 2650 Washburn Way, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active OR state dental license (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
The average full time Dentist earns $150,000 - $400,000.