At Smile Brands, we believe in Smiles for Everyone®. The simple idea that every interaction is an opportunity to create happiness. Our VP, Clinical Operations continually supports this mission across our company of over 7,500 dedicated team members at nearly 700 affiliated dental offices. In this role, you will work directly with our President of Clinical Operations as you execute our clinically led operational strategy across all affiliated dental offices. You'll ensure achievement of major clinical initiatives through effective planning, roll out, training and adoption.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and continually update an operational analysis for the current affiliate offices to gain a solid understanding of current operating models and technology.
- In partnership with business leadership, refine and execute the annual strategic plan for clinical affairs.
- In partnership with finance and operations, build business cases for new initiatives and track/ensure achievement of financial and operational goals for existing initiatives.
- Project manage clinical initiatives including documentation of tasks and major milestones, alignment of resources, business updates, training, adoption, outcomes, and more.
- Build organizational wide alignment against a common clinical operating framework, including the roll out of new technology.
- Monitor policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure compliance with best practices and industry standards/regulations.
- Research and track dental advancements to make recommendations to the President of Clinical Operations.