OverviewPart-Time PRN Needed in MARIETTA, GEORGIAFlexible Work SchedulePPO/FFS Patient Base
DECA Dental Group | Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. We are actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal’s culture is founded on a patient-centric model. Our model of providing a Clinical Board of doctors to mentor and develop new team members is a differentiating factor key to our success.
We heavily invest in continuing education opportunities to ensure we provide the highest quality of dentistry. With over 50,000 5-star guest reviews, the company cares deeply about its brand and the guest experience. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. For additional information visit, www.decadental.com or www.myidealdental.com.
We are looking for a PRN / Floating Dentist committed to providing high-quality dentistry and excellent patient care while covering our practices for vacations, leaves, etc. This position is on an "as needed" basis throughout our premier offices. This opportunity would be a great fit for: Dentists seeking a change of pace, new grads looking to supplement days and income, or Dentists not quite ready to retire. What does our practice offer?
- Salary: Daily guarantee and/or production %
- Work Schedule: As needed and available Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Flexible schedule - work when you want!
- Confirm your schedule in advance for vacation and leave coverage
- Practice in a state of the art, including iTero scanners, fully digital office
- Opportunity to transition to a full-time position if desired
- Dentist will see all general dentistry cases including molar endo, C&B, fillings, Invisalign, etc.
- Access to internal Specialists: OS, Perio, Endo and Ortho for referrals
- The offices use Eaglesoft practice management software
- Establishing and growing long-term guest and team relations
- Providing mostly fee-for-service and PPO guests with a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry, including crowns, bridges, molar endo, and Invisalign
- Pursuing lifelong clinical learning and education with a collaborative group of doctors
- Assuming the quality of care for guests while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university is required
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Active or pending State Dental Board License
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively