DECA Dental Group | Ideal Dental is a dentist-founded and dentist-led organization committed to clinical excellence. Our model of providing a Clinical Board of doctors to mentor and develop new team members is a differentiating factor key to our success. DECA Dental is one of the fastest-growing dental organizations in the country with a rapidly expanding Culture of Clinical Excellence, which is unique in the industry. With over 50,000 5-star guest reviews, the company cares deeply about its brand and the guest experience. Our vision is to be the premier dental services provider under one roof while being the first choice for dentists seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. For additional information visit, www.decadental.com .
We are looking for an exceptional Oral Surgeon committed to providing high-quality dentistry and excellent patient care to join our DECA Dental Group family. Our multi-specialty approach and comprehensive suite of services include general, orthodontic, surgical, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments ! All practices are modern, fully digital and equipped with state-of-the-art technology treating majority fee-for-service and PPO patients. Surgeons working in our practices have the autonomy to focus on providing outstanding surgical care while letting the office staff manage all non-clinical aspects of running and growing a practice. Oral Surgeons will travel to multiple offices with their personal support team and surgical equipment while providing all forms of Oral Maxillofacial treatment; i.e. implant placement, wisdom teeth extractions, All-on-4, etc. What does our practice offer?
- DECA Oral Surgeon’s average income is $1,000,000+ per year
- We supply state-of-the-art equipment, including iTero scanners, fully digital practices, and robust KPI online dashboards at our offices.
- PPO and Fee for Service Guests with high reimbursement rates for maximum income potential.
- 100% clinical autonomy and strong internal referral base
- Dedicated operational support through specialty leaders in each market
- Ownership opportunities for candidates who are interested in continued personal, professional, and financial growth!
- Once you become an Owner Doctor, you can earn additional income through our equity buy-in program while continuing to practice without taking on any additional operational burdens, risk, or debt!
- Establish and grow long-term patient and team relations
- Provide surgical care and treatment including IV sedation, implant placement, surgical extractions, and All-on-4 procedures.
- Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
- Assume quality of care for patients while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism
- Ability to travel between offices with surgical equipment/supplies less disposables
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university (required)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program (required)
- Active or Pending State Dental Board License
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively