Pediatric Dentist — Cascadia Kids Dentistry — Issaquah, Maple Valley and Kent, WA
This special opportunity offers a path to partnership in well established, high-end pediatric practices in the Seattle, WA suburbs
Join us on the journey towards equity partnership. We are excited to extend the opportunity for you to become a partner in our practice, influencing its growth and future success. With a structured pathway to partnership, we look forward to growing our practice and celebrating you as a staple addition to the Cascadia Kids Dentistry Team.
At Cascadia Kids Dentistry, we are renowned for providing top quality pediatric dental care. Our practice thrives on teamwork and creating a warm and supportive environment for both our team and patients.
We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Pediatric Dentist to make Cascadia Kids Dentistry their dental home. The ideal candidate for this position is confident, collaborative, entrepreneurial and exhibits leadership skills that can take our practices to the next level.
With 3 practices located in the Seattle suburbs, this opportunity combines professional prospects with an exceptional quality of life. Surrounded by natural beauty, with easy access to hiking, biking, and other outdoor recreational activities, we maintain a temperate climate with proximity to the Pacific Ocean as well as the Cascade Mountains, making the Seattle area an ideal home for outdoor enthusiasts.
Our practices are located in Issaquah, Maple Valley and Kent, WA. All practices are within 25 mins of each other, allowing for an easy commute to work and between offices.
Why should you be interested?
- We take pride in our outstanding team culture, fostering collaboration and mutual support as well as opportunities for mentorship and growth.
- We have an incredibly experienced, efficient, and tenured practice team excited to support the new Pediatric Dentist joining the practice.
- Our state-of-the-art practice provides a turn-key private practice setting.
- Enjoy a productive environment while maintaining clinical autonomy with access to a network of supporting Doctors.
- We offer in-office General Anesthesia with a dedicated Anesthesiologist Group practice with amazing Board-certified Pediatric Dentists Compensation Package: $1200 daily rate or 30% of adjusted production, whichever is greater
- Productive practice projecting annual income ranging from $350,000-450,000 with additional upside from our generous profit sharing
- Pathway to partnership after 6 months of continuous employment
- Equity target – up to $2 Million equity opportunity over 10 years
- Comprehensive medical, retirement and supplemental benefits
Join us in creating beautiful smiles and changing lives Cascadia Kids Dentistry. If you are a compassionate and dedicated Pediatric Dentist who shares our commitment to delivering outstanding care to the community we serve, we invite you to apply!
Please contact, Jenna Brady, Vice President of Talent Acquisition to get connected with Dr. Nick Raklios to learn more!