$85,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, and Fri
any experience level
Local Anesthesia Certified, Laser Debridement Certified, Basic Cardiac Life Support, Nitrous Oxide Analgesia Certified, Registered Dental Hygienist
Experience the Shoreline Difference!
Visit www.shorelinedentalstudio.com/join-our-team to hear more about this position and submit your application.
What Shoreline Dental Studio has to offer you:
- A positive, meaningful, challenging, and supportive work environment.
- Career mobility with long term growth and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package: including medical, family dental care, paid time off, monthly childcare stipend, and position tailored incentive plans.
- An opportunity to serve amazing patients and be part of community outreach events.
- A convenient work schedule, which supports personal and professional development.
- Technology forward, growth oriented dental practice.
Interested in learning more? Visit us at https://www.shorelinedentalstudio.com/join-our-team OR search #shorelinecareers on social to hear straight from our team!
What we look for in a potential new team member:
Are you a positive, driven, patient-centric individual, who seeks to be the best version of themselves? Would you be excited to take on a new role where you can create value, while also increasing your skills, income and knowledge? Do you want to work in an atmosphere where you can create meaningful relationships and enjoy what you do? If you answered "yes!" to the above, you could be our next Shoreline team member!
What sets Shoreline apart?
We are a growth oriented dental practice which delivers exceptional dental care, an outstanding work culture, and strive to leave a positive footprint within our community. Shoreline Dental Studio has been voted Best in San Clemente for eight years running, particularly for delivering excellent customer service to our patients. We have been recognized as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by the INC. 5000 and we’ve also earned the distinction as one of the Best Places to Work in both Orange County and Southern California, in the Small Business Division for the last three consecutive years.
Please submit three things:
Virtual Cover Letter detailing why you feel you would be a good fit for this position
Resume with Work History and References