OverviewEarn up to $250,000+ per year with a competitive compensation package!
DECA Dental Group | Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. We are actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal’s culture is founded on a patient-centric model. Our model of providing a Clinical Board of doctors to mentor and develop new team members is a differentiating factor key to our success.
We heavily invest in continuing education opportunities to ensure we provide the highest quality of dentistry. With over 50,000 5-star guest reviews, the company cares deeply about its brand and the guest experience. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. For additional information visit, www.decadental.com or www.myidealdental.com.
We are looking for an exceptional General Dentist committed to providing high-quality dentistry and excellent patient care to join our DECA Dental Group | Ideal Dental family. This position is a perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing practice with ownership potential and includes placement at a premier office location! What does our practice offer?
What are the perks and benefits?
- The industry-leading mentorship, training, and education we provide our doctors. Our training program is one of the best learning programs in the nation.
- We provide our general dentists with the training to do all procedures from molar endo, surgical extractions, Invisalign, implant dentistry, and much more!
- We supply state-of-the-art equipment, including iTero scanners, fully digital practices, and robust KPI online dashboards at our offices.
- PPO and Fee for Service Guests with high reimbursement rates for maximum income potential.
- 100% clinical autonomy and strong new guest marketing - most dentists see 60-100+ new guests each month
- Ownership opportunities for candidates who are interested in continued personal, professional, and financial growth!
- Once you become an Owner Doctor, you can earn additional income through our equity buy-in program while continuing to practice without taking on any additional operational burdens, risk, or debt!
- Ownership opportunities
- Sign-on bonus opportunities
- Competitive compensation structure including paid lab expenses
- Paid in-house CE courses, including Invisalign Certification
- One-on-one training and mentorship
- Three medical insurance plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Establishing and growing long-term guest and team relations
- Providing mostly fee-for-service and PPO guests with a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry, including crowns, bridges, molar endo, and Invisalign
- Pursuing lifelong clinical learning and education with a collaborative group of doctors
- Assuming the quality of care for guests while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university is required
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Active or pending State Dental Board License