We are currently seeking a general dentist who has the “right stuff” and is ready to take advantage of a full-time associate position in our private practice. Our office is an adult-focused, restorative, and cosmetic practice located in a high-visibility and affluent location in North Tucson. We are a digital office with seven state of the art operatories and room for expansion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Discover patients’ chief complaint and deliver on our promise of excellence.
· Thoroughly review patients’ health history and perform thorough and comprehensive examinations.
· Diagnose and present comprehensive and optimal treatment plans that meet the needs and wants of our patients.
· Provide optimal care and world-class service to our patients.
· Develop meaningful & long-term relationships with our patients.
· Participate in decision-making and input regarding incorporating the latest in new dental technologies.
· Be a positive spokesperson for our office in the community.
· Compensation is unlimited based on your skill set and experience.
· Full clinical autonomy.
· Mentorship/Partnership is available for the right candidate.
· Allowance for Health Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Continuing Education
· Arizona State Dental license.
· Must be skilled in all general dentistry services, including cosmetic and full-mouth restorative fixed-prosthodontics, endodontics, exodontia, and have a keen knowledge of and experience with digital dentistry.
· A pleasant and compassionate personality with the ability to make patients feel comfortable and appreciated.
· Effective communication skills with the ability to educate and inspire patients to accept their treatment plans.
· Confident with your clinical skills.
· Willingness to learn and advance yourself professionally.
· Exhibit patience and empathy.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ambitious and inspired visionary.
· A positive and optimistic Winner’s attitude.
Tucson is considered one of the "world's greatest places," according to TIME Magazine and has been named the 20th best city in the US, according to the America's Best Cities report by Resonance Consultancy.
If you’re seeking to enjoy a lucrative career and maintain work-life balance that includes time for your family, friends and hobbies, please email your resume to Nanette King at AprioDentalTalent@Aprio.com