Are you highly organized and passionate about creating awareness for dental practices dedicated to providing top notch care? Do you know the ins and outs of managing the operations for up to 11 busy dental offices? Do you enjoy maximizing market growth, finding unique ways to achieve goals and objectives, and helping practices that give patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We've got the ideal job for you with Monarch Dental in our Utah market.
Your Role as Director of Market Operations
You'll be an important member of the operations team, working closely with the COO to meet the operation needs of 11 practices in a $15 million market. You'll be directing and overseeing business services within the market, including providing cost and operation analyses to determine the most effective path to achieve financial objectives. Plus, you'll oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development for each district. You'll also be:
- Ensuring flawless execution of operational standards, and ensuring services are compliant with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements
- Analyzing financial trend data and taking action on areas of opportunity, while balancing operations costs
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing Managers capable of building teams that provide exceptional patient care
- Supervising district Office Managers and coaching, giving performance appraisals and corrective action when necessary
- Communicating with Office and Dental leadership to ensure they have necessary support
- Leveraging market advertising, marketing and sales to each office's best advantage
- Engaging with providers to build strong relationships while supporting them and ensuring their success
What's It Like to Work at Smile Brands?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.