Overview: Join Us
: Are you prepared to be a part of our mission to spread smiles across the nation? Apply now and embark on a fulfilling journey with Benevis, where your professional growth is our commitment.About us
: At Benevis we take pride in our pursuit of creating over a million smiles each year. Our mission? To ensure everyone has access to premium dental care at affordable rates. With a team of over 3000 dedicated professionals spanning the country, we're on a quest to promote dental well-being. Ready to generate smiles and change lives? Let's add your expertise to our cause!
As an Oral Surgeon or Dentist with substantial experience in oral surgery
, you'll be pivotal in delivering exceptional care focused on extractions, enhancing our community's dental health. Your commitment to integrity, compliance with the highest standards, and embracing our caring culture will be key to our joint success.
- Deliver top-tier oral surgery services with precision and empathy.
- Uphold our high standards of integrity, including strict adherence to regulatory and company guidelines.
- Embrace additional responsibilities that contribute to our mission and team.
- DDS/DMD from a CDA-accredited dental education program.
- Completion of a CDA-accredited Oral Surgery Residency or substantial oral surgery experience.
- A valid dentistry license in the state of practice (or eligibility for licensure).
- Necessary certifications: ACLS/BLS, DEA, etc.
- Competitive compensation: A guaranteed daily rate or a percentage of collections, whichever is higher.
- No lab fees.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match.
- Company-paid malpractice insurance.
- Flexible scheduling options for a harmonious work-life balance.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.