National & Regional Direct Locum Tenens Dentist Opportunities
Looking for the flexibility of a Locum Dentist position with the benefits of a full time role? Midwest Dental has many opportunities to choose from. As a Midwest Dental locum dentist, you'll receive a generous benefits package and have all travel expenses covered, plus you won't have to share your salary with an agency.
Craft an assignment to fit your lifestyle:
- Short and long term contracts available
- Over 650 locations across 30 states
- Build your own work schedule
- Ability to transition to full-time if interested
Locums contracted for over 120 hours/mo receive:
- 100% of their hourly pay - no cost sharing with agencies
- Medical benefits / Dental benefits / Vision benefits / Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Retirement benefit
- Life Insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Robust, fully-funded CE program and more…
Midwest Dental has been honored as a Glassdoor Best Places to Work and was named Best Company for Culture, Diversity, and Women by Comparably. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees and affiliated providers.