Smile Brands is one of the largest dental support organizations (DSO) in the U.S. We have over 700 affiliated practices across 30 states. Our dedicated team members are all focused on a single mission of delivering Smiles For Everyone!® Smiles for patients, providers, employees, and community partners. Everyone. Our organization has been recognized on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work list three times.
We are seeking a Service Desk agent to join our team! A highly motivated team member that wants to help support the company's mission of providing Smiles for Everyone. An ideal candidate would need to be able to work in a fast-paced, service desk environment and have excellent communication and documentation skills. This person would be working closely with Smile Brands users and vendors to provide a wide array of service desk services. This position provides software and network support, training, and troubleshooting to solve technology issues. The Serviced Desk agent responds to user requests in a timely manner to determine the nature and extent of support needed and offers solutions. You should keep our end users at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust, foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you. As well as continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Provides Level 1 technical support via telephone to clinical and business end-users experiencing issues with connectivity, telephony, software, hardware, peripherals, and smart devices.
- Leverages the IT ticketing system to document end-user issue, research knowledge base articles, and document troubleshooting steps performed to resolve the issue or reassign the ticket to a Level 2 team.
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, and chat
- Managing a case load of approximately 40-50 calls per day
- Assisting customers with basic software questions and routine requests
- Identifying major customer issues and following appropriate escalation procedures
- Utilizing basic troubleshooting skills and providing thorough documentation of customer issues for the Client Services team
- Coordinating with teams across the business to relay information
- Meeting or exceeding established department productivity and quality standards
- Makes recommendations for updates to the KB database
- Analyze incidents and service requests for correct prioritization, classification and providing initial support
- Escalating incidents, requests, and problems as necessary per established escalation policies