Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We have an excellent opportunity for a Per Diem Dental Hygienist for our Wenatchee/East Wenatchee/Chelan locations.
• Graduate from an accredited dental hygiene school.
• Licensed in the state of WA as a Dental Hygienist or eligible to receive licensure.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required. ACLS or ATLS may be used to substituted for BLS.
• One or more years of experience as a dental hygienist preferred, especially in a community or public health setting.
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible schedules
• Sick paid leave/holidays
• Gym/fitness stipend
• Retirement with 150% employer matching
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
To learn more about the position, salary, full details on benefits, and to apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Employment and Training tab and find the position you are interested in learning more about