Overview DECA | Ideal D ental H ygienists can earn up to $100,000 - $1 20 ,000 + annually!!! Relocation Bonus
! We OFFER a flexible work SCHEDULE, Part-Time and Full-Time positions available! Ready to take control of your professional and financial future!
We are looking for an exceptional Dental Hygienist committed to providing best-in-class dental services to join our DECA | Ideal Dental family. This position is a perfect opportunity to join a growing practice that will appreciate your contributions and r eward your efforts with competitive hourly rates plus one of the best hygiene incentive programs available.
Ideal Dental is one of the fastest-growing North American dental groups. Established in 2008 as Clinician-founded and Clinician-led™ , Ideal Dental's patient-centric model is at the core of its culture. The company is fanatical about its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while also being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. . INDUSTRY-LEADING MONTHLY (uncapped) HYGIENE INCENTIVE PROGRAM!!! EARN up to and over $55 per hour when combined with our hygiene incentive program! Set your own Maximum earning potential! What do we offer?
- Paid training with follow-up support by hygienist helping hygienist.
- S tate-of-the-art equipment, fully digital practices, that includ e iTero 3D scanners .
- KPI online dashboards to help provide a clear path to success as a well-rounded provider.
- Career growth opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Package that includes:
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long -t erm disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Loyalty rewarded through work-life balance
- 40 hours of PTO ( 80 hours of PTO granted after your 1-year employment anniversary!)
- Paid holidays
We invest heavily in our team members with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With PAID TRAINING you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you Responsibilities
- Collaborate with doctors and all team members to deliver excellent service and ensure a quality guest experience.
- Greet guest s with a smile and p repar e them for dental examinations .
- E ducate guests using what you know in all aspects of oral health .
- Complet e general and periodontal cleanings and periodontal screenings , and provide treatment recommendations .
- Active RDH Licensure - New Grads Welcome!
- Must be a service-oriented team player that maintains a positive attitude
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Current CPR certification (AHA preferred BLS with AED)