Overview: Join Benevis: A Leader in Compassionate Dental Care
We are Benevis, a health service organization with a heart, focused on delivering quality, affordable dental care in underserved communities. Our team of over 3000 professionals nationwide is united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles. We are seeking a dedicated Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist
to be an integral part of this mission, supporting our Pediatric Dentist during in-office surgery days.
As a Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist
at Benevis, you'll work with our pediatric population during office-based surgery days to provide high level anesthesia care. Your expertise will be pivotal in providing exceptional dental care to children and young adults, ensuring their experiences with dental healthcare are positive and impactful.
- Mobile Anesthesiology Expertise: Provide specialized anesthesiology services within a dental practice, adapting to different clinical environments alongside a Pediatric Dentist.
- Collaborative Practice: Work alongside Pediatric Dentists, optimizing patient cooperation through skilled anesthetic administration and airway management.
- Advanced Patient Care: Focus on patients who require more than local anesthesia, such as children with dental anxiety, pediatric patients, or those with specific physical or cognitive disabilities.
Qualifications: We expect you to have:
- Educational Background: Completion of an accredited Anesthesiology Residency (Medical or Dental)
- Licensure and Certifications: Current, valid medical or dental license in good standing.
- Required certifications include PALS, BLS, DEA, etc.
- Professional Experience: Demonstrated capability in anesthesia delivery, including intravenous deep sedation and general anesthesia.
- Collaborative Approach: Ability to work closely with dental teams, including surgeons, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Join Us in Our Mission
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Work Options: Part-time, and independent contractor positions with multiple schedule choices.
- Professional Growth: CE opportunities through ADA Accredited Continued Education Recognition Program (C.E.R.P).
- Support and Recognition: Reimbursements for licenses, certifications, ADA/AAPD memberships.
- Immigration Sponsorship: VISA and Green Card sponsorship where applicable.
: Be part of a team where each day brings a chance to make a significant impact on the lives of children. It's more than a job; it's a purpose. At Benevis, you're not just joining a company; you're becoming part of a family that values teamwork, respect, and the power of a smile.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. #LI-Onsite