Smile Brands is one of the largest dental support organizations (DSO) in the U.S., we provide comprehensive business support services through exclusive long-term agreements with affiliate dental groups. Founded in 1998, through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with over 700 affiliated practices across 30 states. Our dedicated team members are all focused on a single mission of delivering Smiles For Everyone!® Smiles for patients, providers, employees, and community partners. Everyone. At Smile Brands, we believe culture matters. Our entire culture is designed to promote WIN-WIN relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing business process excellence that makes it easier to provide great patient care. Our organization has been recognized on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work list three times. And we are proud to be the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
We are seeking an Insurance Payment Processor to join our team in San Antonio, TX. An ideal candidate would be detail oriented and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry of payments into patient accounts
- Reviewing and adjusting the claim and patients accounts according to EOB to bill or credit patient if needed
- Data entry of capitation payments
- Data entry and search of patient accounts for our automated system
- Ensuring postings/data entry for the day are balanced to the days live check deposits
- Ensuring postings/data entry for the day are balanced to the electronic deposits
- Responsible for logging what is completed daily in our electronic deposits
- Responsible for logging what is completed daily in our electronic deposits for the automated system
- Filing all completed EOBs in the end of day packet
- Reporting posting totals and live check leftovers over to management every end of day