General Dentist- Fayetteville, NC
Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry is looking for a part-time General Dentist for our office location in Fayetteville, NC. Looking for a well-rounded, comprehensive dentist to provide quality patient care, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs quality clinical and radiographic evaluations to diagnose and treat diseases of the oral cavity.
• Promotes oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventive and restorative dentistry and oral hygiene.
• Reviews and follows all dental office protocols, policies, and procedures
• Ensure in compliance with OSHA and dental board procedures.
• Documents and follows treatment plans that include appropriate preventive and restorative therapy.
• Manage medical/dental history with a comprehensive evaluation of the patient's general health.
• Address all contra-indications pertaining to treatment and identify patient's chief complaint or reason for visit. Ensure necessary diagnosis and coding is properly documented.
• Maintain the baseline radiographs and any other radiographs necessary to diagnose and treatment plan the case.
• Address clinical issues promptly and accurately
• Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff
• Provide excellent chair side communication to enhance the patient experience.
LICENSE AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
• DDS or DMD
• Active License to practice in the State of North Carolina (good standing with dental board)
• Must maintain individual malpractice insurance
• Current CPR certification required
• Current Immunization Records