Associate Dentist- $200,000+ Income, Professional Growth Potential
Busy Private Practice near New Orleans
Modern Office that Prioritizes Quality, Patient Relationships
This is an established implant and general dentistry office with a well-established patient base and a great reputation for always keeping the focus on the patient. An incoming associate will have a full schedule from the beginning, great support, and access to a mentor.
- 4 Day Work Week
- Mixed Fee for Service and PPO patient base. No Medicaid or HMO dentistry
- Comprehensive Dentistry. Implants Placed In-House. Mentor available for those interested in learning more advanced cases
- Great Relationships with Patients
- Modern office with paperless charting, CBCT, CEREC
- $200,000+ Earning Potential with benefits
Interviewing Now! Call or email Morgan Pace today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or to apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com