Exciting Opportunity for Associate Dentists! ***SIGN ON BONUS***
Exciting Opportunities for General Dentists in Atlanta, Douglasville, Lawrenceville, Acworth and More!
***SIGN ON BONUS'S***
We are currently hiring full-time and part-time Associate Dentists.
Want to own your own practice?! Coast Dental makes the path to practice ownership easy if you are interested in becoming a Managing Partner Dentist!
When you join our group practice, it’s your name on the door, so you maintain 100% clinical autonomy. You are placed into an office where you as the dentist diagnoses and delegates. Your patients are your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. General dentists typically see 8 – 12 patients per day and we value quality patient care with compassionate friendly service. You focus on your patients; our team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, and the other administrative functions that keep a practice running smoothly. We also feature specialty care provided by skilled endodontists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, pedodontists, and periodontists providing an in-house services to your patients.
Contact us today at to find out about our excellent compensation plans including:
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation for Select Offices
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Life and AD&D insurance
- and more….
We have opportunities for dentists at every stage of your career.
- Perform all general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred
We are excited to hear from you!