General Dentistry | Robust Community Practice | Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Seeking a well-rounded, mission-driven Dentist to join an FQHC in the heart of Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
• Join three other Dentists and a variety of primary care providers offering a full scope of services to the community
• Excellent work/life balance with 4.5 day work-week •
Office staff includes 3 Dental Hygienists and 9 Dental Assistants
• Patient panel includes children and adults age 5 and older
• One year of experience or more preferred but not required
• Loan Repayment through NHSC (HPSA = 22)
• Competitive salary, excellent health insurance, and a 6% salary match are among a variety of excellent benefits offered with employment
About Sioux Falls, South Dakota: Sioux Falls is a lively, innovative city filled with engaged and friendly people. With a focus on community, you'll find the atmosphere of a small-town without giving up metropolitan amenities.
• As the largest city in the state of South Dakota, Sioux Falls is home to about 200,000 people
• CNN Money ranks Sioux Falls as one of the best places to live for the excellent quality of life, low cost of living and strong environment to raise a family
• The area offers a variety of four-season recreation, including skiing, rock climbing, hunting and more
To learn more about this opportunity or to submit your application, please call, text or email Rebecca Larsen at the contact information below. Contact Information: Rebecca Larsen, Search Consultant Direct: 469-909-6680 Cell: 314-223-5243 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for General Dentistry | Robust Community Practice | Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly