POSITION – DENTIST
JOIN OUR EXPANDING FQHC TEAM - RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT AND NHSC LOAN REPAYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Provide dental services and clinical leadership in dental clinic operation.
- Supervise and teach students in patient care and community health.
- Supervise and work with HMS Dental Assistants and Dental Hygienist and other support staff.
- Participate in quality assurance and improvement process and HMS.
- Promote HMS services in the community.
WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE DO:
Hidalgo Medical Services (HMS), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and progressive, nonprofit primary healthcare organization, provides comprehensive primary care, mental health, dental and family support services at multiple locations throughout both Hidalgo and Grant counties in beautiful Southwestern New Mexico.
WHY WORK FOR HMS?
HMS supports a team-based, integrated approach, and reflects a culture of inclusion and diversity. HMS offers a rewarding lifestyle, including convenient local and diverse recreational activities, to its providers and employees. We are situated in the heart of the Gila National Forest, a pristine mountainous region.
The competitive benefits package available to HMS providers includes:
National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Approved Site; Relocation reimbursement; Outstanding health, dental and visionl health plans; State-of-the-Art Facilities; Generous Paid Time Off (PTO); Loan Repayment Opportunities; 401(k) Profit-Sharing Retirement Plan; Annual Incentive Bonus Plan; Malpractice Insurance Coverage (through FTCA); Continuing Medical Education (CME) Support
- Learn more at www.hmsnm.org today!
Apply for Dentist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly